2012년 1월 17일 화요일

Letter to My Father

  Hi dad!! Only 3days left untill Saturday!! I am really excited for seeing you guys. Hope the time go real fast~ On the first week, I could not get use to this school which gave me a lot of stress. I was really sick because of it which made you guys to come here on the second week Sunday. I was very excited to see my family but I did not show or else I thought you might not want to leave. After having lots of Han-Woo, I felt much better. Untill these days, I go into the GLPS hompage often and read what you have written for me. Everytime I look at the computer moniter with your letter on it, it makes me feel like I am home. I guess after 3 days, that is what is going to happen. I was kind of surprised of the news that my cousins are also coming to snowboard with us. I heard from mom that you were kind of surprised at me because I was not to fond of you guys at the first day and on the second week Sunday. However, I wanted to tell you that that is not what I feel inside. Inside, I miss you, love you more than you do (or not :P). I want Janurary 21th was right infront of me so that I could see you guys :( Only few days are left, so I will try to wait. :D See you soon~ I love you :D

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기